THE MUSEUMS OF St. Mark Square
A single ticket valid for the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary of Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana.
The ticket office closes one hour before closing time and the rooms of the National Archaeological Museum of Venice begin to close 30 minutes before closing time
FULL PRICE TICKET
- Children aged from 6 to 14;
- Students aged from 15 to 25;
- Visitors over 65;
- Holders of the Rolling Venice Card;
- Holders ISIC – International Student Identity Card.
- Venetian citizens and residents;
- Children aged from 0 to 5;
- Disabled people with helper;
- Tourist guides enabled in Italy accompanying groups or individual visitors;
- For groups of at least 15 people, 1 free entrance (only with prior booking);
- Accompanying teachers of school groups (up to 2 teachers per group);
- ICOM members;
- MUVE ordinary partners;
- MUVE Friend Card holders;
- Holders of Art Pass Venice Foundation;
- Holders of Membership card Fondazione Venetian Heritage (valid for two people);
- Members of “Amici dei Musei e Monumenti Veneziani”.
FAMILY OFFER: reduced ticket for all family paying members, for families of two adults and at least one child (up to 14)
The National Archaeological Museum of Venice, as all Italian national museums, guarantees the following benefits:
- Reduced – price ticket (2 euros) for European union citizens only, over 18 and until the day of the twenty-fifth year of age showing passport or ID. Among the non-European countries, reduced-price tickets are granted to citizens from Switzerland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Uruguay and citizens with permit cards issued for the reasons listed on the website of Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Free admission for: employees of the Italian Ministry of Culture; students of Istituto Centrale per il Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure and Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico; undergraduate, PhD, MA or post-doc students enrolled in the European Union’s Faculties of Architecture, Cultural Heritage, Conservation and Educational Services, as well as Literature and Philosophy (Arts and Humanities) only if enrolled in literature degrees with an archaeological or historic-artistic specialization (students are requested to show a valid certificate of enrollment for the current academic year, in Italian or in English); teachers and students enrolled in Italian Fine Arts Academies or equivalent EU Institutes upon showing a valid certificate of enrollment for the current year; teachers working in Italian schools upon showing a certificate signed by the school director; groups of EU students and their accompanying teachers upon booking; Italian citizens resident abroad upon showing a valid document certifying their enrollment in the Registry of Italians resident abroad (AIRE).
- “Domenica al museo”: free admission to the National Archaeological Museum of Venice and Monumental Rooms of Marciana Library (NOT Museo Correr) for everyone on the first Sunday of each month.
The ticket office staff will explain to you how to reach our rooms.